Orthopaedic - Animesh Agarwal, M.D.
Dr. Agarwal joined BRC in September of 2014 as an expert in Orthopaedic Trauma and Surgery. He is a practicing Orthopaedic surgeon, as well as the Director of Orthopaedic Trauma and Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery at University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio (UTHSCSA), San Antonio’s only civilian Level I Trauma Center. Dr. Agarwal received his Orthopaedics residency training and M.D. at UTHSCSA after earning a B.S. degree in Biomedical Engineering from Johns Hopkins University. Following his residency, Dr. Agarwal completed a trauma fellowship at Grant Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio, and joined the clinical faculty of UTHSCSA in 1997.
Certifications and Licenses
- ABOS Certification
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Medical License, State of Texas
- Medical License, State of Ohio
- MD UTHSCSA Medical School, 1992
- BS John Hopkins University G.W.C. Whiting School of Engineering, 1988
- Biomechanic - Charles E. “Ted” Bain, BEng, MD, CCFP (EM)
- Biomechanic - Robert D. Banks, BEng, MD
- Biomechanic - Alfred P. Bowles, II, MD
- Biomechanic - Mathew Greenston, MD
- Biomechanic - Lisa P. Gwin, DO, BSEE
- Biomechanic - Thomas M. McNish, MD, MPH
- Biomechanic - Lars H. Reinhart, MD
- Biomechanic - William R. “Mike” Scott, PhD
- Biomechanic - Rawson L. Wood, MD, MPH
- Accident Reconstruction - Enrique Bonugli, BSME, MSBME
- Accident Reconstruction & Biomechanics - Richard A. Watson, BSME, MSBME
- Radiologist - Cynthia M. Day, MD
- Standards of Care - Robert Allen De Lorenzo, MD, MSM, MSCI, FACEP
- Orthopaedic - Animesh Agarwal, M.D.